Digital Communications will try to help you make sense of the web resources available at Tufts. Let us know if your questions aren’t answered here, and we’ll try to help.
Basics: Step-by-Step Instructions
If you’re new to Tufts and are trying to understand the landscape, start with these basics:
- How to set up a new website at Tufts
- How to update, redesign or move an existing website at Tufts
- How to get a tufts.edu domain name
- How to make sure your site looks like it belongs to the Tufts family of websites (i.e., templates and design)
- How to use social media
- Don’t see what you need? Try our FAQs.